Scoop is a powerful tool to change businesses and encourage innovation, and in order to maintain an environment that brings out the best ideas, Scoop enforces the following guidelines:
- 1. Zero tolerance for bullying, threats or hate speech: In order to insure Scoop is a safe community for everyone, any bullying or threats will be viewed as a violation of community guidelines. Users that persist to post content in this category will be removed.
- 2. No personally identifying information: Scoop protects the privacy and security of its users and we expect the community to do the same.
- 3. Flagged content will be reviewed within 24 hours: When a Scoop is flagged it will be sent to our content team and removed. Flagging content helps keep Scoop a welcoming community for everyone.
- 4. No illegal content: It is up to user’s discretion to engage in conduct that falls within legal boundaries.
- 5. No pornography or obscene visual content: If it's not safe for work (“NSFW”), it’s probably not safe for Scoop.
Any content that violates these guidelines and will be removed at the discretion of our content team within 24 hours.
For more information, please see our full Terms and Conditions.